Our business priorities ensure we help our member practices meet the challenges that they are facing. These priorities are outlined below.
Strategic goals / purpose
- Local service delivery & business development – facilitating the delivery of more services locally by expanding non-core primary care services to make them more accessible to our patients, bidding collectively and / or holding contracts where it is helpful to do so.
- Resilience and sustainability in primary healthcare – working with our GP members to innovate and transform the way that services are delivered to address the pressures currently faced in the local health care system, providing clinical and back office services at scale where it is helpful to do so.
- Effective voice – for our members across ELR when engaging with CCGs, Trusts, social care, and the voluntary sector
- Win contracts
- Support the development of the six Locality Hubs to create sustainable primary care services across the ELR CCG area.
- Be a key player in shaping place based integrated working in developing an accountable care system.
- Be a ‘Change agent’; facilitating joint working, innovation and transformation between practices
- Develop products / solutions to support practices working together, e.g., employ specialist / back office staff
Options beyond April 2019
- Support the development of the six Localities and then ‘shut up shop’
- Continue to support Localities and deliver a turnover, built on” Contracts and secured income
- Facilitation / consultancy fees