Harborough Partnership Hub are using the Transformation Fund for:
- Social prescribing and integration with community services – collaborate with Harborough Council, LPT, Social Care and Voluntary Sector teams to develop an integrated prevention, community and primary care services offer for the Harborough residents and ensure that its ‘community assets’ are effectively used through social prescribing.
- Facilitate the establishment of a local Balanced branch providing support for those with, and recovering from, eating disorders including support for carers.
- Improving patient access and relieving pressure on GPs by piloting the use of additional physiotherapy resource across the Locality practices; diverting routine on the day appointments from GP clinics into services that can provide solutions and treatment for MSK problems.
- Policy / information sharing – introduce an information sharing platform to enable all practices within the locality to share policies, procedures, protocols and best practice relating to clinical care and CQC requirements .
- Formal working at scale – facilitation of closer working between Kibworth Medical Practice and Two Shires Medical Practice and the exploration of all options up to and including full merger if that is applicable