We use a range of tried and tested tools and techniques, including:
- Face to face engagement through meetings and events in a wide variety of locations across our area;
- Printed and online surveys including easy read versions;
- Direct marketing and e-marketing our stakeholder database;
- Face to face ‘outreach’ conversations in various locations across ELR;
- Material for frontline staff;
- Promotion via colleagues from Healthwatch Rutland and Healthwatch Leicestershire;
- Promotion via Patient Participation Groups and Patient Reference Groups;
- Provision of information at practices and via GPs and practice staff;
- Provision of information at local services such as libraries and hospitals;
- Press releases to the local media; and
- Information delivered through partner organisations
Harnessing social, web and digital
We are also introducing a host of new and highly innovative digital tools, techniques and
channels – in a fully integrated web, mobile and social media capability. These will transform the ways in which we are able to reach out to people and communities, keep them informed about what we are doing, and bring them together with each other and us.
These include our Twitter account @ELRGPFED and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/elrgpfed/
We also have created an Online Listening Form where people can ask us a question, give us feedback or tell us about their experience of care.
Using these new tools, techniques and channels, anyone and everyone is able to:
- Benefit from a modern and engaging web presence we have create www.elrgpfed.com;
- Register online to be part of a Federation membership scheme – myFed
- Opt to receive updates, notifications and breaking news about the topics and issues of most interest and relevance to them; and
- Participate in online discussions.
To contact us about these or any other aspects of our communications and engagement, e-mail us at [email protected]
You can read our terms and conditions, including our compliance with GDPR, via this page.