The hallmarks of the approach we will adopt in all of our engagement, communication and marketing are to be:
- Open and welcoming;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Accessible and understandable; and
- Responsive and approachable.
As the NHS Constitution states:
“The NHS belongs to the people. It is there to improve our health and wellbeing, supporting us to keep mentally and physically well, to get better when we are ill and, when we cannot fully recover, to stay as well as we can to the end of our lives. It works at the limits of science – bringing the highest levels of human knowledge and skill to save lives and improve health. It touches our lives at times of basic human need, when care and compassion are what matter most.”
The Constitution sets out seven core NHS principles:
- The NHS provides a comprehensive service, available to all;
- Access to NHS services is based on clinical need, not an individual’s ability to
- The NHS aspires to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism;
- The patient will be at the heart of everything the NHS does;
- The NHS works across organisational boundaries;
- The NHS is committed to providing best value for taxpayers’ money; and
- The NHS is accountable to the public, communities and patients that it serves.
ELR GP Federation will always be conscious and supportive of these core principles. As such, we will constantly be seeking new ways of obtaining feedback about the services that we, or our member Practices, provide for local people, stakeholders, patients and their families.
This includes our Online Listening Form where people can ask us a question, give us feedback or tell us about their experience of care.
Put simply, the approach we adopt to marketing, engagement and communications will be exactly the same as our approach to the services and care we provide.
You can read our terms and conditions, including our compliance with GDPR, via this page.