ELR GP Federation Ltd is committed to a number of core values and as an organisation these will form the basis of everything we do. Our values will ensure we create a culture that places patients, GPs, service users, and carers at the heart of our purpose.
Our core values are to be:
Patient Centred – The patient should believe in a service that has their needs at the front end of delivery;
Local and Accessible – We should strive to deliver our services where and when our patients need the service;
Efficient and Effective – In providing high quality healthcare we should be ever mindful of outcomes and best use of public resource
Open and Transparent – All our negotiations and work must be conducted in an environment that encourages trust and transparency.
Collaborative and Accountable – to ensure we deliver services based on the needs of our patients, we should embrace collaborative working with healthcare provider partners and remain accountable to our Patients and Shareholders.
At the heart of our work is the delivery of NHS Primary Care. In doing so, we will always be mindful of the seven core principles of the NHS as set out in its Constitution.
- The NHS provides a comprehensive service, available to all;
- Access to NHS services is based on clinical need, not an individual’s ability to pay;
- The NHS aspires to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism;
- The patient will be at the heart of everything the NHS does;
- The NHS works across organisational boundaries;
- The NHS is committed to providing best value for taxpayers’ money; and
- The NHS is accountable to the public, communities and patients that it serves.